VILLAGES: Saturday, October 20th, 2012 @ Bates College
- Part of our intention with our TEDxDirigo conferences is to recreate the TED conference experience at the local level, so we’ve adopted some of their practices—like the practice of requesting an invitation. This creates a common threshold for everyone entering the event and helps to ensure that our limited seats go to people who are committed to being there.
- Invitations are granted at the discretion of the TEDxDirigo team based on a broad set of criteria. All requests received are reviewed pending available registrations.
- Invitations are granted to be people who are:
• curious, engaged, and passionate
• would be wonderful to sit next to at lunch and have a conversation with
• well placed to help make a difference in the community and the world
• contributors to the TEDxDirigo community
- Requesting an invitation is free. Once invited, the cost to attend is $100. In order to ensure money is not a barrier to attend our events, we do offer scholarships. Please see instructions to request a scholarship below.
- The form should take 10 to 15 minutes to complete.
- Information provided in this form will be used exclusively by the TEDxDirigo committee for review purposes and not shared for any reason.
*Denotes required field.